Thursday, October 8, 2009

Have You Hugged a Plumber Today?

For the past week in our cabin, we've been tolerating low water pressure from all the fixtures in our bathroom. The toilet would barely fill, the faucet was just a trickle and the small stream from the shower head allowed the water normally spent on a 2 minute ship-shower to be spread out over not less than 10 minutes!

Well, today I put in a work request and asked the plumber on the ship, Tom KenKnight, to "please help!" He came quickly to rescue us from this problem and had the water flowing to all fixtures by this afternoon. GO TOM!

We were all very excited about the restoration of water flow and there were gleeful giggles heard as all three kids (and Momma) turned on the shower and sink faucet to test and see for themselves the wonderful sight! As much as I love sitting in a bathtub, I thought to myself that our restored shower is almost as good as a bath! WooHoo!
Before


After

Hug a plumber today!




Jenny

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Ha! That made me smile. We have a plumber coming tomorrow. I will likely not hug him, but I will think of you!